For the pets that need more than just a daily (or weekly) brushing, we offer professional pet grooming services right here in Lafayette. Grooming plays an important role in your pet’s health and should be done regularly for maximum effect. Pets can groom themselves to an extent, but when it comes to bathing, trimming their nails, and giving them a haircut, only a professional groomer will do.
Is your pet all set and ready to go? Book their grooming appointment today!
Services Provided by Our Groomer
Our talented groomer can attend to the needs of both dogs and cats. We take our time with each guest to help them relax and even enjoy their grooming appointment—getting clean should feel good!
The primary pet grooming services we offer include:
- Cat grooming
- Shave downs
- Nail trims
- Ear Cleanings
- Medicated shampoos
- Anal gland expression
For pets that may become skittish at their appointment, we can do sedation grooming. In these situations, pets are lightly sedated to help them stay calm for their own safety, and the safety of our grooming staff. We’ll help you prepare for your pet’s sedation grooming in advance so you will know exactly what to expect.
How Grooming Benefits Your Pet's Health
Routine grooming can do a lot for your pet’s health, comfort, and confidence. The most important benefits include:
- Preventing painful fur matting
- Preventing your pet’s nails from growing too long and breaking, developing fungal infections, or growing into the paw pads and affecting their ability to walk
- Keeping your pet’s coat shiny, soft, and free of dead skin cells, dirt, parasites, and oil
- Preventing skin infections that may arise due to your pet scratching at their itchy skin
- Preventing parasite infestations, fungal infections, and skin irritation
- Allowing us to check for parasites, lumps and bumps under the skin, and other problems that could point to a bigger issue
Before You Schedule an Appointment
Is your pet current with their vaccinations? They should have these core vaccines:
Dogs: DA2LPP, RV (rabies), and Bordetella
Cats: FVRCP and RV (rabies)
Be they canine or feline, we care about keeping your pet healthy and protecting the health of our other guests and staff members. Also, we recommend that you make a list (if necessary) of the services you want for your pet. If you have any questions, give us a call at (337) 981-0909!