Microchipping is a great idea to prevent theft or loss, and to use as a permanent form of I.D. for any pet especially in the Lafayette, and Maurice areas of Louisiana. It is inserted under the skin with a needle just like a vaccine. It can be performed during any routine visit and requires no sedation (it lasts for the life of the pet).
- The microchip we use and recommend is the HomeAgain chip.
- HomeAgain is recognized world wide
- We register the pet for the owner for your convenience and maintain the information in our records for future reference
- The HomeAgain membership includes 1 year of added membership benefits.
- You can find more information at the HomeAgain website (CLICK HERE)